I liked the graphics and the game is fun! I included it in my ProcJam compilation video series, if you'd like to check it out :)
Proc Bubble Maze
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Proc Bubble Maze
A procedurally generated puzzle game.
This game use procedural techniques to generate mazes, visual assets colors and positions.
It's a simple game in which the objective is to control a bubble and try to find a goal in a randomized maze without dying.
This game was made for the Procedural Game Jam 2015. ( http://itch.io/jam/procjam)
Let me know if you enjoyed this game!
WebGL version outside itch.io:
- Fixed the building map generation process
- Fixed screen auto-adjustment
- Speed up the build map process
- Update to Unity 3.5.6
- Now this is an open-source project.
- Github repository: https://github.com/fontmas/procbubblemaze
- Particles effect added.
- New icons executables files.
- Removed the WeGL player to specific from itch.io website because some android's web browser crash when try to read directly the WebGL game.
- The crazy lights in night scene has a Unity 5.3.1f1 bug-feature. ;-)
- New type of game mode: Night mode!
- Changed the bubble's curmple effect from a C# script to a shader. The crumple effect is much faster now.
- Update to Unity 5.3.1f1
- The WebGL version is musch faster now.
NOTE: If the linux version doesn't work try to download the Windows version and run it direct with WINE.
- Ajustments in the generation algorithm concerning the difficulty level.
- Add Preview Map size button.
- Add Version number in the menu.
- Add Difficulty level slide bar
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Author||Mario Madureira Fontes|
|Tags||3D, 3D Platformer, Abstract, Endless, Exploration, minigames, Procedural Generation, PROCJAM, Puzzle-Platformer|
|License||GNU General Public License v3.0 (GPL)|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average session||Days or more|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Joystick|
1. Choose the apropriated download for your system.
2. Unzip the file downloded.
3. Run the game!